Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lily is crawling and I'm in love!

Here's a LINK to video of Lily crawling!!!

So... mama got some new toys today... I finally replaced my cheapo camera w/ a new digital Sony Cybershot! I love this thing. You can see new photos on the photo album.. along w/ the video of Lily linked above.

And my OTHER fun toy is a new MacBook!!! It's taking me a while to remember all the "Mac stuff", but I'm excited to be back on this machine! It's super fast and the software is SO fun... some day in the near future I will let you in on WHY I got a new machine, but let's suffice it to say that it's super fun for now! :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    That is so cute!!! I can't believe she is old enough to be crawling!! You need to post more videos. I love watching them.

    Glad you got some new toys to play around with! Isn't it fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was having a hard time getting them to load so I gave up for a while.. I'll work on it. Lily is also starting to talk more. Okay... must step away from my new toy and clean this shit hole while the babies are asleep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that video! I love the crawling and jason's scooting - and I also love the baby legs - R has some and I love them. Is the cybershot a digital SLR? I really want to replace our digital also...the pics are always blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K, no it's not an SLR it's just a point and shoot, but it's much better quality than the old crappy one we had. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:04 PM

    Just too cute! So sweet to see Lily crawling and them both working so hard to get those fun toys!! Looks like Jason will be right behind her. Yeah Lily!!

    ReplyDelete