Tuesday, September 09, 2008

About lost it today...

both kids crapped their pants today... at the same time. Imagine.. one getting cleaned up and while you are up to your arm pits in crap the other kid is playing in the toilet the "washing" their hands all while you plead w/ them to just GET OUT of the bathroom. It's all you can do to not scream at the top of your lungs and grab the clean kid and toss it out of the bathroom...

Only sharing to 'keep it real' so you don't think my kids are all great at potty training and to not only share the good stuff as to paint a not so real picture.

I had a long day today... so that's all I got.

Oh wait, I'll share this. Jason woke up from his nap and I went up and grabbed him and took him in my room. We snoozed together for another 30 mins all snuggled together. Those are the good times... they make the poop tolerable. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, that's shitty. hee hee

    I had a similar experience last night. Jameosn pooped in the tub. I tossed him out before he could play with it. Then while I was cleaning it up I look back and he was pooping on the floor in the laundary room and then proceeded to step AND slide in it, then run all over the house with it smearing EVERYWHERE. Good times.

    Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:53 AM

    Oh yikes! Sometimes it's a good thing they are so dang cute! Sorry today was a long one - at least daddy will be home soon (for a little bit) to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:24 PM

    Oh lord!!! I hate cleaning up poop!!!! It's the WORST and can bring me to tears faster than anything. I clearly remember sitting in the bathroom floor crying because JM had made such a huge mess with his poop. Hope today is better! And Tom gets home!!!!

    ReplyDelete