Saturday, May 19, 2007

Klean Kanteen and the Mullet-ectomy

We finally got our shipment of Klean Kanteens for the babies. I was worried about the weight of them, but the babies LOVE them.. probably b/c they are new and like mommy's bottle. :)

Here is a pic of the enjoying some water:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

in other news Jason got a mullet-ectomy today. He looks like a big boy. I trimmed a little bit off to save in his baby book and we decided to just use scissors instead of clippers. He did really well, but freaked out toward the end so it still needs a bit of evening out, but it looks much better:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here's Lily in her very cute skirt.. which I think came from her cousin Riley ... she also loves to play w/ Tom's hat. (ignore the fact that she doesn't match)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Okay, where did you get the Klean Kanteen? I've been looking and looking for something like this. I use glass bottles, and my son can't hold it on his own - too heavy. Also, how many ounces does it hold? (You can email me about it if you want - themommyspot@gmail.com.) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete