Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy 4th Birthday Liam!

Wow, I can't believe you are four years old already!!! I remember when you were just an itty bitty little peanut of a thing. I used to hold you w/ one arm!!! then you just loved to bounce bounce bounce!!! You were the first baby to bless our little coffee group... and now look at us... four years later we have not one, not two, not three, but a whopping five babies w/ TWO more on the way!!! We'll be seven babies large soon... w/ more to come I suspect! (though not from me! ha)

Liam I miss you SO SO much and wish I could be there for your 4th birthday! We'll see you soon though in December at Grandma Lynda and Grandpa Larry's house! We'll have to party then! :) hee hee And now we get to go to see Santa w/ SIX kids! YIPPEE! Bring on the lattes!

Much love and hugs to you and Riley!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:23 PM

    see what joys you have to look forward too? kids taping up their artwork with your pantyliners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:16 PM

    I remember one day we were all eating breakfast at My Friend's Cafe, in Greenlake and Liam just wanting to bounce, bounce, bounce!!

    ReplyDelete