Monday, October 23, 2006

comments

don't know what I was doing wrong before.. I was wondering why no one ever commented on my blog, but did on everyone else's.. um. Just found all of your comments. Thank you and sorry I never responded to them. Comments are now showing up in my email box so I know when they come.

Thanks to everyone for all of your support over this time.. :)

I'm really starting to enjoy the babies. I know that sounds just terrible, but now we are having whole good DAYS instead of just good moments mostly overshadowed by the bad ones. :( I'm so excited to be a mom for the last couple of days...

Probably has to do w/ Jason sleeping better and therefore being in a better mood! :)

Gotta run!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:52 PM

    I always wondered why you had it set up that way! Now I am glad to see everyone else's comments! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:44 AM

    Ah, ha! That's what happened! I thought you were just afraid of what some of us might post! hee hee

    ReplyDelete