Thursday, July 20, 2006

5 weeks old

Oops.. I missed the 4 week shot.. so 5 weeks will have to do..

Do they look bigger? I got the memo and added the bear so we could all watch them grow bigger and bigger w/ some perspective.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo, but they are definitely growing!

Here's their 2 week photo for reference:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Things seem to be getting a bit easier - just in time for the next growth spurt - though I'm not sure if it's really getting easier or if I've just lowered (I mean changed) my expectations.

Both babies are more alert during the day and we are practicing our tummy time! :) We've gotten out two nights in a row (evenings are usually particularly hard) to look at mini vans and it's gone pretty well... well, last night they both screamed at the top of their lungs on the way home.. I guess that's not so great! :)

I added some pics and am working on uploading some videos.. not sure if I'll get that done before the wee ones need to eat. One is of Lily all out screaming (am I a bad parent for videoing it instead of picking her up)... I wanted to share w/ everyone and save it for the day she says, "you don't love me" I can then pull out the video and tell her that if I didn't love her I would have given her away the first time she did this! ha ha

Here's the link to the PHOTOS and VIDEOS!

1 comment:

  1. They definitely look bigger and more alert! And no you are not a bad parent for videotaping Lily when she screams! ;-) I can't wait to see it! (hee hee)

    ReplyDelete