Sunday, June 04, 2006

6/4/06 35 weeks 3 days

OH THE PAIN! I woke up again the other night w/ EXCRUCIATING pain. I thought maybe it was a contraction, but I think it was baby boy's reaction (hey maybe we could just call him BB Mount) to the contraction. He had his foot or something on some ligament or muscle or some thing I really wished he would move away from. I COULD NOT move. I think it was possibly the most pain I've ever been in in my life! After a while he managed to simultaneously stretch upward and plant his head firmly under my ribs! All I wanted to do was get up and pee, but I couldn't move. Finally if eased up a bit and Tom had to help me get out of bed. The good/bad news is I wasn't in labor. As I lay there trying to figure out what was going on I had a few thoughts... "Oh Shit, I'm not ready for labor" (that one surprised me), "Oh shit, I'm NEVER going to be able to handle labor" and "Damn it all I want to do is pee and go back to sleep" and of course "This SUCKS!"

The good news is I got up and peed then went back to bed... though I was afraid to sleep on that side again!

My next appointment is tomorrow and I'm hoping that they measure the babies for size during the ultrasound - I'm hoping/thinking they've got to be close to 5 1/2 lbs by now just based on the fact that they are bursting out all over the place!

I'm also hoping that there is some more progress in the dialation department.. some indication that SOMETHING is going on in there. I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions, but I don't think I've had any "functional" contractions.... Tom has requested that I at least keep these kids in until next Thursday so he can attend his sales meeting (here in Madison)... after that GAME ON! Greg is coming out to visit and I'm hoping we've got two screaming babies to torture him w/! ha! My friend's Jen and Kelly are going to come up for the day on the 16th and I just hope to not be in the hospital at that point - that being said - since we have plans for that part of June there's a higher likelihood that the babies will come then... RIGHT? ha

I went over and floated at the pool at Mom and Dad's apartment complex and it was FABULOUS!!!! Closest I've felt to "normal" in a long time. :) Getting out was disappointing though!

I'll check in again after my appointment tomorrow to let you know if these babies are as huge as I think they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment