Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday presents..

Thank you Uncle George and Auntie Amy for the animals and Thank you Gma Lynda and Gpa Larry for the trucks, cars, shirts and dora figures. Lily is sleeping w/ her Boots figure as I type.. God, I hope she's sleeping! :)

Animal puzzles from U.G. and A.A.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And Gma and Gpa's gifts:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lily HAD to put on her new shirt IMMEDIATELY:
Photobucket

I think this photo is a glimpse into what Jason will look like as a young man. :)
Photobucket

they wanted to go outside and play in "papa's dirt" so we compromised and gave them a little bit of "papa's dirt' in their pool.
Photobucket

Today was a 'off day' of training. My left shoulder is sore... not as much from the swimming as from trying to do the Monkey Bars on Friday night at the park. Reminder: I'm not 4 anymore.. I CAN NOT do the monkey bars. The swimming aggravated it.

Damn!! Those blurry ones are supposed to be videos!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! The monkey bars made you sore. That's funny! I find myself doing that kind of thing all the time!

    ReplyDelete