Wednesday, August 30, 2006

walks, sleep and growth

I think I've discovered my secret weapon in getting these kids to sleep.. THE WALK! We went for a walk on Sunday and the babies had both good naps and good night time sleep (both going to sleep and sleeping), Monday no walk .. bad naps and not going to bed until midnight, Tuesday went for a nice hour walk and they napped well and went to bed at 9:45pm w/o one peep of complaint.. this is after big J slept for over an hour in his PNP. So today.. we walk. It's great for me too. I need to get out of the house and we all know I need the exercise. I have day dreams of starting to run again too! :) I'll try them in the jogger again in a couple of weeks and see if we can get by. Run I will! :) I've got my feelers out there for my next race.. maybe I'll run the Jingle Bell run here in Madison in December.. that ought to be nice and balmy! ha

Here is a picture of Jason in an outfit that Gma Joan brought on her visit..it was HUGE then and it fits now. She was here only about 2 weeks ago.. damn these kids grow fast! ;)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a cute twin Matchy Matchy picture.. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We're so excited for Karen, Andy, Liam and Riley to come and visit.. it's been SO long. Hopefully Julie, Todd and Cooper will be able to make it up for the long weekend as well!!!! We'll miss Jennie and Colleen!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 3 months already?! Glad things are going well--the kiddos are just adorable and getting SO BIG! :) 31 weeks here and feeling huge. I keep getting the comment "Are you sure there is just one in there??" (Insert choice comments as I bite their head off)--don't mess with the tired preggie lady! Having preterm labor so I'm in bed some days and others doing great--trying to hit that 37 week mark to birth at home. Tons of good wishes heading into the Fall--it's so beautiful in Maddie then! xo, Katherine

    ReplyDelete