Saturday, September 02, 2006

It may be a while....

It may be a while before I can post again.. my mom and dad are leaving tomorrow (Sunday) at 10 a.m. I'll be flying solo tomorrow until Karen, Andy, Liam and Riley show up on Sunday night. Can we say SCARED! I'm worried that the day will blow up on me.. that they won't nap at all and that they then won't go to sleep b/c they will be so cranky and tired. UGH! I guess you manifest things so I better start thinking positively huh?

Tom comes home on Monday.. I can't wait. We miss him so much!

Here are some cute pics to tide you over till I get a chance to take and post their three month pics. :) Tom's friend Chuck from work and his Girlfriend Lisa gave us these onesies.... if they only knew how true!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment