Tuesday, February 28, 2006

2/28/06 - 21 weeks 5 days

They are already trying to escape!!!

I was sitting on the couch last night and got a good kick. I told Tom that I think you could have SEEN that one. He told me to lift my shirt and we proceeded to watch the babies do the samba in my belly. After they calmed down a bit Tom walked away and I got one good kick or punch in my lower abdomen - it looked like our little girl was trying to escape!!! I can't imagine what it's going to look like when they are older ... it will really look like they are trying to break out of there!

I can't decide what is more fun.. watching my belly move or feeling it with my hand. That came so fast.. I didn't think we would be able to see it for quite some time yet.

Only 4 more months.. AHHH!!! Who sped up the clock?

No comments:

Post a Comment