My brand new Teamie Jen tagged me! :) Check her out at Miles, Muscle and Mommyhood!!! Thanks Jen!
I'm a rule follower so here goes: I give you 21 random bits about me and then I tag 10 other bloggers that I want to learn more about!! (that should be easy with so many new team mates!)
1. The longest I've ever lived in any one place is 4 years... and that wasn't until I was married.
2. I was vegan for a year then raw vegan for a year after that. During that time I was never able to give up coffee or chocolate (no no's on the raw vegan diet).
3. I have a ridiculous jar collection. If I buy something that comes in a jar I have to FORCE myself to put it in the recycling when it's empty. My temptation is to keep it... to use for leftovers... to NOT put it in the garbage/recycling.
4. I once read The Story of Stuff (which is a very good read) only to be paralyzed at the grocery store. "I know I need the organic broccoli, but it's wrapped in plastic and the conventional broccoli is not!" I went home w/ no broccoli.. or meat because it came in a styrofoam tray and was wrapped in plastic. Had to send the hubs out to get the things I couldn't buy.
5. I make my own milk out of hazelnuts. I don't do the dairy thing (Ok that is a bold faced lie.. I put cream in my coffee when I am out and don't have my home made milk.)
6. I struggle w/ staying positive and seeing the silver lining.
7. After a years long struggle with infertility we did IVF. It changed the course of our lives in more ways than we could have imagined.
8. Every two years I get an itch to change pretty much EVERYTHING... yet it all remains the same. I blame it on my army brat years and moving every two years.
9. I donated my wedding dress to Goodwill. Apparently I'm not that sentimental.
10. I'm an only child... and it has ill prepared me for the SHEER volume of my kids.
11. I spend WAY TOO MUCH time in my own head! Help! It's scary in here!
12. I don't have favorites... no favorite movie, color, song... I change my mind a lot.
13. I was a maid at a hotel for ONE day. YES ONE! Summer job... I hate to clean so I'm not sure what I was doing there in the first place.
14. I consider myself a Seattle-lite even though I spent only 7 of my, um, 36 years there.
15. I'm not a morning person... and am no longer a night owl either. So I'm not sure what that leaves me with. I'm on fire at 9am... after that all bets are off.
16. Part of me wants to be a vegetarian, part of me wants to be an omnivore... right now the omnivore is winning.. guess it's her turn.
17. Tom and I got married in Hawaii... and have never been back. Boo!
18. My head is always spinning and headed in a million different directions. It's amazing that I get anything done. Must practice SINGLE tasking!
19. I like to sleep... and function best on 9 hours a night. Bummer for me. I wish I could function on more like 7 hours.
20. I really want a small(er) house. 1600 square feet max!
21. It seriously bums me out that I have to drive EVERYWHERE!
And I tag.... the get to know the Rev3 AG team edition!
1. Anne: Anne'sIrondream
2. Tonya: The Journey
3. Alisa: Ambitious Aspirations
4. Daniel: dziubski
5. Chloe: Running with a bottle of wine
6. Josh: There is no Spoon
7. Erin: Erin Holmes Swims
8. MJ: How far is that ironman
9. Andy: Tri Andy
10. Jeff: Jeff Vanis' Blog