Nuun is putting together a relay team for the famed (and very hard to get into) Hood To Coast Relay Team and I WANT IN! IWANNARUN!!!!!
You have to be female, you have to have a blog and you have to apply! I AM ALL OVER THAT!
Why? Why should I be chosen? Well, let me just tell you.
1. I am FEMALE
2. I have a BLOG
That really is enough to fulfill the requirement, but wait there is more!
3. I tried to get into the HTC relay years ago and didn't make the cut.
4. Through much soul searching I have found that I have both a strong desire and need to spend copious amounts of time with lady friends.. which, unfortunately, are not lining up at my door here in good ol' CT. I'm lonely and bored and would LOVE LOVE LOVE nothing more than a weekend running in the woods w/ a group of strong wonderful athletic ladies!
5. My main goal with this blog is to inspire women to take charge of their life and health by showing them that I am just a normal woman gettin it done and THEY CAN TOO! What a better way to show them than to join a group of like minded women for a romp in the woods?
6. Though I am not originally FROM the PNW I lived their for many years and consider it to be HOME! I am in major withdrawals and would totally dig the opportunity to make a trip back there!
7. I am new to Nuun, but I LOVE it! Slight carbonation, slight flavor, long lasting results!
8. My parents will be here for the summer so I've already got coverage for my kids and no conflicts that weekend!
9. I totally rock!
10. and darn it people like me!
11. I NEVER EVER win anything!
12. I need a good excuse to purchase a pair of trail running shoes!
13. There are a lot of woods around these parts (CT) for me to train on, but I never seem to manage to get there... this would MAKE ME!
14. I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and I need a break from all that is 'life'... a weekend in the woods sounds PERFECT for that! And running too.. wow talk about icing on the cake!
15. I have a great sense of humor and when I'm tired I get even funnier... or maybe I'm just tired so I think I'm funnier.
16. I talk enough, but not too much!
17. I'm a mother by nature so I like to help.. carry people's stuff, apply band aids and ice packs, fill water bottles w/ nuun tablets and water for the others in my van, fluff pillows and the like!
So PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME!!!! Please, Oh, Please pick me!
Don't worry oh blog fans .. I won't ask you to place votes for me. Nuun will choose, but if you wanted to post a comment about how awesome I am and any other reasons why you think I should be chosen that sure would be sweet of you!!!