Friday, September 15, 2006

Cousin IT no longer!!

Yeah! I got my hair cut!!! It was nice to get out of the house too.. :) Oh my GOD look how horrible my hair looked:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(also great how lopsided my boobs are! haha)

And the after:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

okay tom took this sitting down while I was standing so it's not great, but you get the idea. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and the back:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The ponytail off to Locks of Love
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:27 AM

    Wow! I had no idea your hair was that long! Your new haircut looks GREAT on you! Love the lopsided boobs! Ha! I never would've noticed if you hadn't pointed it out, but now that you did, that's pretty hillarious. Does that mean that one of your babies hasn't eaten yet? hee hee

    ReplyDelete