Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Organizational changes

Just a quick FYI...

making some format changes.


I changed up my 'clouds'









<==============================

Instead of ONE cloud listing EVERY tag in here (I'll be downsizing the number of Tags don't fret) I broke them into three categories (for now)... ATHLETE - go here for all things well athletic. FAMILY - all things related to my family and running a household. FOOD - well, all things food/nutrtion.

This is my first stab at categorizing, but I'm still working through it. Trying to make it easier for people to get around here. If you are here because you are a mom (maybe a twin mom or an expectant twin mom) you can go right to topics like "belly pics" or "potty training twins" if you are, um, less than interested in potty training, but want to read about training for a triathlon you can get there w/o trudging through my potty training posts. You get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. I like your clouds. :) How do you do them?

    ReplyDelete