Thursday, February 07, 2008

I cross trained yesterday!

Photobucket

So we got at least 9 inches of snow over Tuesday night and Wednesday. I had to shovel in two stages... first the top layer then the second layer. It was windy, but thankfully not too cold. :) The truck sucks in the snow so Tom took the van and I was stuck in the house all day... not that I would have taken the kids out. So no gym, but shoveling was some great cross training.

Here are some photos from our day inside.

I got out an old coffee table b/c the kids have outgrown the small table from my youth. There just isn't enough room for two kids to color on that table.
Photobucket

We spent most of the day in our jammies until the new shoes arrived. Jason has just about grown out of his one pair of shoes (poor kid) so I had to order some new ones. As soon as they saw them they had to put them on ... and you can't put them on over jammies. We had NO time to put clothes on before putting the shoes on so they ran around in their diapers and new shoes for quite a while.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/babycrazy03/DSC05948.jpg

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is a great video of Lily practicing her jumping and just general life around the house.
DARN IT!!! Technical difficulties... for some reason I can't post the video. I'll try again later. :(

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of the shoes! Your day sounds so wonderful and idyllic to me, it must be the picture of the kids coloring -- I am so looking forward to the time when our babies will actually, you know, DO stuff. Wasn't this snow incredible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shoes - what kind are they? What do you do with the kids while you are shoveling all that snow?

    I am sure that shoveling snow is a great cross training workout! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are Preschoolians and I shovel when they are napping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, cute pictures! Man, we got dumped on too. So much snow and it isn't letting up. I've been snowed in for days, and cabin fever is setting in! Eek!

    ReplyDelete