Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This is all I have to say




I should have taken a photo of the driveway. It took me almost 1.5 hours to shovel everything. We have hit a record snowfall for the month of December.

Good news is that today it hit almost 30 degrees... it felt 'warm'. When it's that warm the snow doesn't freeze to your windshield so you don't have to let the car warm up for 30 mins before you can see anything, when it's that warm the inside of the car actually warms up, when it's that warm you can move your fingers, when it's that warm the hairs in your nose don't freeze together and you don't feel like you are going to cough every time you take a breath.

This year the weather isn't bothering me nearly as much as I remember it bothering me last year. I'm not sure if I should be worried about that or not. I find myself hoping that it stays in the 20s so I can run outside. :) I have yet to run outside in that temperature, but plan to test it out this week and hopefully this weekend. I refuse to be done in by this weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment