Friday, July 11, 2008

We're home...



We had a great visit in Seattle - aside from my 70.3 disappointment.

Today was a LOONNNGGG day. Jason pulled out all of his two year oldness for my delight and the delight of others. I don't think he was "that kid", but I had had enough by the time we got home.

Not much 'juice' to write now.. some photos from the 'race':












I didn't do a very good job of taking photos while we were out (big surprise). I didn't have my computer w/ me and my camera fills pretty quickly. Here are a few.













2 comments:

  1. It was so great to see you again! It felt like old times. Hope you come back SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:55 PM

    goodness! Are you really wearing PINK for your racing? Does Kendall know about this? ha ha!
    Glad you're back and can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete