Saturday, July 19, 2008

The projects continue...

It seems we have opened pandora's box around here and w/ all my might I can't close it. Our bathroom remodel has spilled into other areas, next the driveway, now a deck, some rewiring, french doors and redesigning the closet in our room... we are hoping it ends there! Now onto the "decorating" stuff. Painting the bathroom and the landing, selling a bunch of stuff on craigslist, organizing the office, organizing Jason and Lily's rooms and I'm sure there are other things I am not remembering.

We separated Jason and Lily,... their rooms look like jail cells. I took pretty much everything out of there b/c they were just wrecking the place. In one day I decided to clear out the guest room b/c I had just had it w/ them not napping. It was a rough day, but it's done! They now have their own separate spaces. It seems to have worked for Jason he is back to napping. Lily is spending some quiet time reading... she napped the first day. We'll see what happens w/ that. Right now all they have in their rooms is a mattress and Jason has a rug. I feel really bad about it for some reason. Mom and I are heading to Ikea on Tuesday for a day off (kids staying w/ my two Toms) and to get things for their rooms and my office/laundry room.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Papa's new scooter
Photobucket

Things are going 'okay' on the training front. I'm having a really tough time getting back in the swing of things, but it felt great to be back on my bike today.. well A bike. A road bike too... it was nice. We did a 2 hour ride and a 50 minute run.. tomorrow I swim... Yoga season begins soon!

It seems my fundraising for Team in Training has totally stalled out! I NEED YOUR HELF!!! I have over $1000 to raise still... if you haven't donated yet please go to my website and donate TODAY... like RIGHT NOW!
http://pages.teamintraining.org/wi/chitri08/lmount

Hanging w/ daddy in our 'wraps' (fitted sheets)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Funny how projects seem to do that. We start several like that and then never finish them. We have half a house with new siding and half with old siding. We have half a portch railing up...

    Yoga sounds fun! I wish I were there to take it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:37 PM

    the kids are growing up so quickly and are sooo cute!!!!
    Looking at the windows, I'm not sure My navy curtains are the right size. Your windows look taller. Hopefully I'll see you at IKEA!

    ReplyDelete