Thursday, August 05, 2004

Isn't it interesting...

Isn't it interesting how one’s mood can change so quickly and over such silly things. For example – yesterday I put on a pair of pants and as a result of them fitting a bit more snuggly then they did the last time I wore them I wanted to throw in the towel – finish my day before it started and crawl back into bed to “sleep it off”. How sad is that? And I know I’m not alone…..

For those men that may be reading this thinking that women are ridiculous … think again… I know that there are things that cause you to have the same or similar reaction to the day. Maybe your waistline is of little concern, but I know there has to be something that sets you off!

I haven’t posted in a while b/c of my not so positive attitude about life lately. I do not wish to impose my negativity on others!! I try to pull myself out of the doldrums – look around me – I have a GOOD life! Loving husband, beautiful home, good (well stable) job, great friends, supportive parents and in laws, the best dog in the world, food in the fridge and money to go out if the fridge food isn’t doing the trick… and what don’t I “have” .. the small waste and smaller butt that I had only a few months ago, ovulation and a baby and a fulfilling career.. it’s amazing how I can concentrate so much on those things!

Anyway – here is a mini update on where we are at with TTC. (trying to conceive) Don’t blame me for the acronyms I’ve been spending way to much time on the Fertility Friend boards.

I’ve taken the Provera to bring on my period.. and I WAIT!!! The doc said it could take 7 to 10 days from the last day I take the pills. Right now I’m 8 days in so hopefully in the next couple of days. After that I’ll get blood work done on day 3 of my cycle and start the Clomid. Hopefully everything will come back fine with my bloodwork and we will be able to continue trying this month. I’m supposed to have an Ultrasound and I’m assuming that will be somewhere around day 14 to see if the Clomid is working I have some mature follicles!
If at first you don’t conceive, try, try again!! (my latest mantra!)

No comments:

Post a Comment