Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why we run! We run for JESSICA!

If this young mother that is THE SAME AGE AS ME with small children can be away from her family fighting for her life for months at a time I CAN TAKE THREE WEEKS away from mine and fight to run across the country to raise awareness and funds for the ULMAN CANCER FUND to help Jessica and all of those like her!



Jessica! I send a group family hug from my brood to yours! I will think of you often while I am out there pounding the pavement! Be well!

3 comments:

  1. Laura.... this puts a lump in my throat. Thanks for posting!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pass the tissues...and let's lace up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all sending good thoughts and prayers your way, Jessica! Thank you for telling your story and thank you Laura for sharing.... you're truly an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete