Friday, April 14, 2006

4/14/06 - 28 weeks 1 day

Happy THIRD TRIMESTER to me! :) YEAH! This is a great milestone. Now the babies have a 90% chance of long term health if born at any minute... though I'm sure I have a ways to go! :)

I passed my 1 hour glucose test.. YEAH!! No 3 hour test and I can still eat ice cream.. PHEW! I don't know what I would have done if I had to give up the ice cream! ha ha They said my iron is low so I'm taking an extra supplement now. That must be why I've been craving ice so much and I've been feeling a bit run down during the day! :)

I added photos of my 28 week belly! HERE

It's supposed to be 80 degrees here today.. YEAH!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good news! Happy 3rd trimester. you should be a belly model! You look great! Try this ice cream recipe that we had several times in Hawaii. Kona coffe ice cream, caramel sauce, brownie and whipped cream! YUM!!! =)

    ReplyDelete